Two most important aspects of a financially successful Ambit business:
Your success in Ambit is dependent on the continued execution of 5 things:
1. The Written List. Do not prejudge. Include EVERYONE. Use the memory jogger in PowerZone. Consistently build this list throughout your Ambit business. Try to get 500 people or more on that list. The more you have, the more income you can make.
2. The Invitation. Our job is to invite people to look at the business and offer an opinion. Say as little as possible. Be urgent and excited.
3. The Presentation. The big point here is that new MC's mix parts of the presentation with the invitation and turn way too many people away because in their excitement and enthusiasm they say too much.
4. Validation. Use the three-way call. Have consultants use their sponsors and leaders to answer prospects questions at the end of a presentation.
5. Follow Up. The initial urgency you bring during the invitation should carry over into the follow up. Be patient, but don't let people go too long.